Before using the home fetal heart beat monitor for the first time, open the battery cover of the fetal heart beat monitor and install the battery. You can insert headphones into the headphone jack of the host, or listen directly.
Place the probe close to the abdominal wall with a little force, not just lightly touch the belly, so as to prevent the air between the probe and the belly from causing noise and make the signal reception better. The easiest way to find the position of the fetal heart beat is to refer to the position where the doctor placed the probe during the fetal heart examination in the hospital. The fetal heartbeat will be heard with a crisp "puff"... sound. Generally, you should listen for 1-2 minutes each time, calculate the number of heartbeats of the fetus in 1 minute and 120-160 beats/minute is the normal range. It should be noted that the stable and continuous fetal heart beat signal received by the fetal heart monitor probe is the useful signal, and the value displayed at this time is only desirable.
(1) You must be patient when using the fetal heart beat monitor. It is not just that you can hear the fetal heart beat by placing the home fetal heart beat monitor anywhere on your stomach. You need to find the correct position of the fetal heart beat to hear the fetal heart beat and can make the value read more accurate.
(2) The frequency of use of the home fetal heart beat monitor can be 3 times a day, in the morning, midnight, and evening, but try to test within 3 minutes after waking up, 60 minutes after lunch, and 30 minutes before going to bed. Such data is most desirable.
(3) When using the home fetal heart beat monitor, try to choose a quiet and no-noise environment. A noisy environment will affect the accurate value of the fetal heart beat.
(4) Each test takes 1 minute as the unit of calculation. The normal fetal heart beat is 120-160 times per minute. It is abnormal if the fetal heart beat is too fast or too slow, especially if the fetal heart beat is slower than the normal value. It is very likely to be The fetus lacks oxygen and needs to go to the hospital for diagnosis and treatment quickly.
(5) There are arteries in the abdomen of the mother. Don't mistake the arteries of the mother for the fetal heart sound. If your pulse is the same, the placement of the home fetal heart beat monitor is incorrect.
(6) Before using the home fetal heart beat monitor, check whether the battery needs to be replaced, whether the switch is turned on, and whether the volume is appropriate, etc.