HCG is the abbreviation of human chorionic gonadotropin. It is a glycoprotein secreted by the trophoblast cells of the placenta. It is composed of α and β dimer glycoproteins. The HCG test strip can accurately detect the concentration of HCG in human urine, so that women can learn pregnancy information at the earliest.
Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a glycoprotein produced by the placenta during pregnancy and can be excreted through the glomerulus. Therefore, the determination of HCG in urine is a reliable indicator for the diagnosis of pregnancy. This product uses nano-colloidal gold technology, using a chromatographic double antibody sandwich method to detect the concentration of HCG in the urine to determine whether it is pregnant. The HCG rapid test strip is widely used, the method is relatively mature, the detection is rapid, and the sensitivity is high.
(1) Tear open the aluminum foil bag and take out the pregnancy test card;
(2) Operate according to the model (Urine should not directly soak the observation area).
Bar type: Immerse the end marked by the arrow of the Max line in the urine (the urine should not exceed the horizontal line pointed by the arrow of the Max line) and hold for 10-20 seconds.
Card type: Drop urine directly into the sample hole, about 2-3 drops (the urine should not directly soak the observation area).
Pen type: Pour urine directly to the sample application area and hold for 5-10 seconds.
(3) Place the HCG rapid test strip flat on the desktop and wait for the red strip to appear.
(4) Observe the results within 1-5 minutes, and the results after 10 minutes are invalid.
Positive: Two red bands (quality control line C and test line T) appear on the upper and lower ends of the white display area of the test paper, indicating that they are pregnant.
Negative: Only the upper part of the white display area of the test paper shows a red strip quality control line (C), indicating that you are not pregnant.
Invalid: There is no red strip quality control line (C) at the upper end of the white display area of the test paper within 5 minutes, indicating that the test has failed or the test strip has expired, and the test should be re-tested.
(1) HCG test strips are for in vitro diagnostics and is for one-time use.
(2) After opening the aluminum-plastic bag of the HCG test strip, do not leave the test strip in the air for too long to avoid failure caused by moisture.
(3) When the HCG concentration is high, the color of the detection line may become lighter, which is a normal phenomenon.
(4) If the subject is suspected of being pregnant, but the test result is negative, the morning urine can be collected 48 hours later.
(5) Certain endocrine diseases and tumors (including hydatidiform mole, choriocarcinoma, bronchial cancer, kidney cancer, endometrial hyperplasia) and other patients may have a positive result due to the high content of HCG in the urine.
(6) When ectopic uterus or abnormal pregnancy is suspected, diagnosis should be combined with other methods.